if I bleed you'll be the last to know
Eloise Teralux
Navigator

Age: 32 | Height: 5'5 | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 4 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 15 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 4 - Int:
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
devils roll the dice, angels roll their eyes
"Guess I'll just having to make smaller holes then." Eloise chimed back with a wink. Smaller holes meant smaller clothes, and she doubted Saiden would mind that as a solution at all. 'Oh he sews too? A many of many hidden talents." Nearly she almost followed that up with what was I thinking, leaving you. But she caught herself in time. "I might take you up on that. Some of my magic has been...strange, lately." Her creation magic to be specific which didn't seem to work at all anymore.

Glancing at him, then away, then back again, the white of his smile catching her off-guard, Eloise felt herself blush. She'd blame it on the sun, if he asked of course. Laughing, she turned her gaze towards the lazy clouds overhead. "Your bed is entirely made of holes. Not sure that's an upgrade." She chuckled.

Letting her feet fall beneath her and treading water at his side, Eloise shook her head as well. "And here I thought the reason you didn't captain your own ship was because I was too bossy to let you." Her smile grew sad then, as he mentioned a boat large enough for a family. For all of Saiden's philandering about, she did think deep down what he wanted most was his own little brood.

"Hey..what is it?" She asked, her concern unfettered as she glided towards him, one of her hands seeking out his that she might interlace her much smaller fingers through his
what doesn't kill me makes me want you more

Messages In This Thread
if I bleed you'll be the last to know - by Eloise - 02-28-2020, 05:17 PM
RE: if I bleed you'll be the last to know - by Eloise - 02-28-2020, 09:00 PM