if I bleed you'll be the last to know
Saiden Hali
Smuggler / Cook

Age: 33 | Height: 6' 2'' | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 5 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 17 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 17 - Int:
Played by: Crooked Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
"Well you know what they say about small holes." Voice clearly outrageous and joking, Saiden raised his eyebrows at Eloise. Then he grinned. "Of course I sew. You never know when your sails might rip." His tone was gleeful. "Stick around and you might just find what else I can do."

As she mentioned her magic had been weird, his eyes narrowed. "Mine's been fine. What's going on?" He tilted his head so he could watch her as she responded.

Scoffing at her response, he spread his arms. "Oi. My bed is always an upgrade, thank you very much." Dropping his voice to a whisper, he winked at her. "That's because I'm in it." It was clear he was pleased with himself for that comment.

Shaking his head, he smiled. "That too. I'm a lackey, not a leader." He wasn't at all bothered by his place in the hierarchy or the pecking order.

However, all hints of good cheer left him. Easily, he let her take his hand, and squeezed it tighter than he meant to. "It's...my family. Vanya. She's dead. And she had a daughter. Aoife—" His voice choked off with a sob as the tears began to fall, dropping to join the pool below. Unashamed to weep openly in front of her, he found himself reaching for her blindly with his other hand, slipping into the water as he did so.

Coding base by Sky!

Messages In This Thread
if I bleed you'll be the last to know - by Eloise - 02-28-2020, 05:17 PM
RE: if I bleed you'll be the last to know - by Saiden - 02-28-2020, 09:11 PM