if I bleed you'll be the last to know
Eloise Teralux
Navigator

Age: 32 | Height: 5'5 | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 4 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 15 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 4 - Int:
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
devils roll the dice, angels roll their eyes
Eloise could do nothing but roll her eyes at this, the innuendos now well and truly scraping the bottom of the barrel, though she didn't mind it one bit. "I can't make things anymore." She replied with a shrug, her shoulders causing small ripples to extend away from her. "My telekinesis and illusion is just fine but..when I go to make things, even small things, nothing happens."

Snorting, Eloise splashed at Saiden. "Oh yes, and what an upgrade it is. Comes with a complimentary cook whose body runs as hot as the sun, who talks in his sleep and drools in your hair."

'Are not.' She said of him being a lackey. Saiden just...led in his own way.

Not one to recoil from pain, not this sort anyways, she pulled herself closer giving him her unwavering attention as he explained. That Vanya had made it here but had died was perhaps crueller than thinking that she simply hadn't come over at all. "A daughter? Then—" But as he dissolved, reaching out for her, Eloise' stomach sank. Those weren't happy tears.

"No," She whispered against him, her arms wrapping around his neck as her legs encircled his lower half in as complete a hug as she could manage. "No." Eloise said again, tears in her own eyes. Vanya was the only one who'd approved of she and Saiden, at least after a time. Hypocritically as it all started out, Eloise had once had grand dreams of them all being close friends. Pressing her lips and nose into the crook of his neck, closing her eyes, she tightened her grip against him.
what doesn't kill me makes me want you more

Messages In This Thread
if I bleed you'll be the last to know - by Eloise - 02-28-2020, 05:17 PM
RE: if I bleed you'll be the last to know - by Eloise - 02-28-2020, 09:20 PM