if I bleed you'll be the last to know
Eloise Teralux
Navigator

Age: 32 | Height: 5'5 | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 4 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 15 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 4 - Int:
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
devils roll the dice, angels roll their eyes
'Not that I know of. Maybe something to do with the L'ma's appearance?" Honestly, she had no idea. "I went to make a bit of cloth the other day and found...that I just couldn't." Eloise didn't seem too terribly bothered. Her illusion magic was her treadstone when it came to her abilities.

"That's true. Breakfast is always a nice touch. Even if I'm not the one usually doing the eating." She added wickedly, her dark stare locked on his, before she rolled her eyes with a laugh. "Not like that you moose. You're hot. You're like sleeping near a volcano."

Her fingers tangled in his, his body so well known to her by this point that it was hard to remember what was appropriate and what wasn't. Leaning back in his arms, her hands on the sides of his cheeks, she let her thumbs softly stroke away some of the tears, but made no real effort. She'd not hasten him through his pain. Leaning forward she pressed her lips below one of his eyes, the salty taste of his tears bitterly warm against her lips. "I'm so sorry...what..what happened?" She asked softly, pulling back just enough to look him in the eyes.
what doesn't kill me makes me want you more

Messages In This Thread
if I bleed you'll be the last to know - by Eloise - 02-28-2020, 05:17 PM
RE: if I bleed you'll be the last to know - by Eloise - 02-28-2020, 09:33 PM