if I bleed you'll be the last to know
Saiden Hali
Smuggler / Cook

Age: 33 | Height: 6' 2'' | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 5 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 17 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 17 - Int:
Played by: Crooked Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Sighing, Saiden shrugged. "Wouldn't be the first weird thing to happen with our magic since we came to Caido." They'd both realized that their abilities had changed when they first arrived, though he gave her an understanding and apologetic smile.

"I do enjoy breakfast in bed, you're right." His expression might've been equal parts smug and pleased, with just a hint of embarrassment thrown in. Grinning, he pointed at the mountain peak that towered over all of Haulani. "I don't see you objecting to sleeping near a volcano." Whether he was talking about himself or Apopo was deliberately vaguely.

As her fingers wiped the tears from his cheeks, he dropped his own hands to his hips, though he just held her gently, didn't venture into the planes and curves of her body that he knew so well. Shaking his head, he sighed. "I don't know. Ludo told me originally. But it didn't tell me any details."

He closed his eyes. "I met the father. Ronin Taliesin?" He searched her features for some sign of recognition. "But he was in too much pain to do more than confirm it was true." Pulling her in, he rested his chin on her head, even though he had to stoop down a bit to do it.

Coding base by Sky!

Messages In This Thread
if I bleed you'll be the last to know - by Eloise - 02-28-2020, 05:17 PM
RE: if I bleed you'll be the last to know - by Saiden - 02-28-2020, 09:46 PM