if I bleed you'll be the last to know
Saiden Hali
Smuggler / Cook

Age: 33 | Height: 6' 2'' | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 5 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 17 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 17 - Int:
Played by: Crooked Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Saiden nodded. "Anything in between." It was an offer freely and openly made, without any expectation of anything in return but the pleasure of Eloise's company. But she knew that already, or at least she should.

Letting his hand slide from her shoulder, he reached up to cup her cheek instead. His fingers slid through her hair as his thumb stroked her skin. "That's true." Smiling fondly, he blinked away the tears that still glittered in his eyes. "You make me happier." Letting his hand fall back to her shoulder, he shrugged. "And last I checked, I was the one who decided what and who did and didn't make me happy."

Perhaps there was a hint of a smirk lurking on his lips as he heard the sound she made as he leaned back. However, if it was ever there to begin with, it disappeared as she brought up jack. Grimacing, the cook looked away. "We don't have to talk about it. Really." Indeed, his shoulders tensed and his voice was low.

Coding base by Sky!

Messages In This Thread
if I bleed you'll be the last to know - by Eloise - 02-28-2020, 05:17 PM
RE: if I bleed you'll be the last to know - by Saiden - 02-29-2020, 12:11 AM