if I bleed you'll be the last to know
Eloise Teralux
Navigator

Age: 32 | Height: 5'5 | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 4 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 15 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 4 - Int:
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
devils roll the dice, angels roll their eyes
Her smile was adoring as she gazed at him. It was so hard not to simply plant herself in his lap, her lips against his, and to dissolve into what she knew they could do together. She wanted him more than she could give voice to, and yet the way he tensed at hearing Jack's name in relation to her own kept her where she was. Her place, for the foreseeable future, was at his side and there was nothing she could do about that.

"Mmmmmm." She said, shaking her head softly. Pulling herself away from him—gods it was simply too hard to be that close and yet so far—instead rolling onto her back and using his thigh as a pillow.

Eloise grinned, having a goodish idea of where this story was going. Letting the sun dry away her tears as she blinked up at the sun, happy to have it burn away the images behind her eyes.

"Silly girl, thinking you need saving." Eloise muttered, cracking open an eye to give the cook a sly smile. He might have once, a long, long time ago. They both had, then. "Was it at least an archery bow? Not some extravagant hair-tie?"
what doesn't kill me makes me want you more

Messages In This Thread
if I bleed you'll be the last to know - by Eloise - 02-28-2020, 05:17 PM
RE: if I bleed you'll be the last to know - by Eloise - 02-29-2020, 03:52 AM