if I bleed you'll be the last to know
Eloise Teralux
Navigator

Age: 32 | Height: 5'5 | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 4 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 15 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 4 - Int:
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
devils roll the dice, angels roll their eyes
"Pfff, have you looked where we live now? All business interests here revolve around sex, murder, or theft." She said with a laugh.

Eloise absolutely hadn't gotten the better of them. Not by a fucking country mile. She's bamboozled them with magic and slipped through a gap in the Fingers too small for them to follow. She'd spent the night there, holed up and shivering in the cold. But she had her life, and her illusion magic to mask the rest of it.

"Mmm sure. Just pop down to a shop then." The illusionist said, eyes opening to give the cook a crooked smile. "Not like they're hard to come by or anything." Hence why she'd been dealing with the men she had in the first place.

If she heard his breath hitch, she gave no notice. Just a bit of...light petting between friends, of course. In reality though, Eloise couldn't help herself. She wanted to appear casual while at the same time riling Saiden right up. The pressure of her fingers increased by minuscule amounts as did her proximity to his inner thigh. As his hands found her shoulder, Eloise leaned her head back luxuriously into his lap, moaning a content note. "Halos the cold place right?" She wrinkled her nose again. "Why a scythe. Not like they've any wheat up there." Given that it was now her turn, Eloise pulled in an absolutely innocent breath. "I think I'd like to have sex with Raza."
what doesn't kill me makes me want you more

Messages In This Thread
if I bleed you'll be the last to know - by Eloise - 02-28-2020, 05:17 PM
RE: if I bleed you'll be the last to know - by Eloise - 02-29-2020, 05:09 AM