if I bleed you'll be the last to know
Eloise Teralux
Navigator

Age: 32 | Height: 5'5 | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 4 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 15 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 4 - Int:
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
devils roll the dice, angels roll their eyes
"Smuggling." Eloise repeated with a laugh. "Right, of course. Silly of me to have lumped that in with theft."

Sighing a tough, the illusionist made a non-committal gesture. "Not giving up, just pointing out it isn't as simple as walking into Haulani and asking for one." That, and with Jack's latest warning red in her mind, Elo wasn't exactly willing to risk her life just to secure herself a companion. Not when she could hardly take care of herself.

Moaning a sound of understanding—or more likely, just reacting to his fingers—Eloise grinned broadly. "Well if that's the case, maybe you could joi—" Words cut off as he neared, her inhale suddenly stuck in the back of her throat, her mind vacillated wildly between the nearness of his lips and the words they were saying.

Cheeks flushing, Eloise gave a nervous laugh. "Wait..like...you came in your pants like some adolescent child? All because someone bit you?" Eloise tried to push a strand of hair from her face. "I've bit you plenty of times. I must be out of practice."
what doesn't kill me makes me want you more

Messages In This Thread
if I bleed you'll be the last to know - by Eloise - 02-28-2020, 05:17 PM
RE: if I bleed you'll be the last to know - by Eloise - 02-29-2020, 03:58 PM