if I bleed you'll be the last to know
Saiden Hali
Smuggler / Cook

Age: 33 | Height: 6' 2'' | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 5 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 17 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 17 - Int:
Played by: Crooked Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Saiden grinned disarmingly. "Not all illicit activities are theft, sex, or murder related." Voice cheerful, he winked down at Eloise.

However, his playfulness faded into something much more comfortable and affectionate. "So?" With his free hand he lifted her chin so they were staring into each other's eyes. "You are Eloise Teralux. And I've never seen you fail in the end once you set your mind to something." He smiled. "So we will get you that cat." There wasn't a hint of doubt in his words.

Fingers still massaging her shoulder, he leaned just a little bit further down, tantalizingly close. "What was that?" He spoke in a wicked whisper, clearly pleased to have elicited such a reaction from her.

"Mmmm. I think it was magic or something. He drank my blood, and it felt incredible." His fingers slid across her skin, teasingly pulling the strap of her bra. "I supposed we could test your out of practice theory, though." Although his tone was suggestive, he wasn't insistent. Reaching up with his other hand, he slid the hair she was fiddling with out of the way, then captured her fingers with his own.

Coding base by Sky!

Messages In This Thread
if I bleed you'll be the last to know - by Eloise - 02-28-2020, 05:17 PM
RE: if I bleed you'll be the last to know - by Saiden - 02-29-2020, 04:35 PM