if I bleed you'll be the last to know
Eloise Teralux
Navigator

Age: 32 | Height: 5'5 | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 4 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 15 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 4 - Int:
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
devils roll the dice, angels roll their eyes
'Well we've not reached the end," Eloise quipped back defiantly, scrunching her nose playfully at him as he lifted his chin. "So don't discount my efforts yet." Hearing him say it like that, especially like that, did make her want to succeed if only to show that, issues of Jack aside, she was still in charge of her own life.

"Mmmmm." Eloise all but purred, letting her head tilt back over his leg that he might have full access to her shoulders, and of course anything else. That's what was in between friendship, was it not? "Said maybe you could join Raza and I. Not quite sure I feel like sharing your fingers right at this moment though." She replied, her voice like honey; stretched out and sweet in response to his ministrations.

Cracking an eye up at him, not wanting to draw attention to the movement of her clothing lest it stop him, the illusionist snapped her teeth up at him. "There is a lot of you to bite. Maybe I just never found the right spot." Lacing her fingers in his, easy as anything, Eloise felt the familiar clench of worry and anticipation grip at her heart. Silently she looked up at him, feeling at once so at ease draped over him as she was with his hands on her, and yet so utterly uncertain at the same time.
what doesn't kill me makes me want you more

Messages In This Thread
if I bleed you'll be the last to know - by Eloise - 02-28-2020, 05:17 PM
RE: if I bleed you'll be the last to know - by Eloise - 03-01-2020, 12:28 AM