if I bleed you'll be the last to know
Eloise Teralux
Navigator

Age: 32 | Height: 5'5 | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 4 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 15 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 4 - Int:
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
devils roll the dice, angels roll their eyes
Eloise' exhale was shaky at best, desperate at worst, as Saiden relieved her of her top. Her body rose easily to meet him, eyelashes fluttering closed that his skin against her nipple might resonate all the more keenly in her mind. And oh gods, did it ever. It wasn't as though Eloise hadn't been with anyone else as of late, she absolutely had and hadn't tried to hide but, but no one knew her quite the way Saiden did. No one touched her this way.

Her lips parted though nothing came out as his teeth found her ear. Whatever clever retort about her being the one to bite him dissolved as her body shivered. Just before his lips pressed against hers, she found her fingers tense in his hair, the hand on his thigh falling to a halt. Say no, say no, say no her mind screamed, but the second his lips touched hers, soft and decadently familiar, she felt her willpower breaking like a poorly constructed dam. He was a master of water, after all.

Gasping softly against him, her nails in his hair replicating the pressure of his teeth against her lip, she thrust herself forwards and up in his grasp. She wanted so much more of him; both wanting his teasing but also wanting to take control. It made her putty in his hands, this constant tug of war back and forth.
what doesn't kill me makes me want you more

Messages In This Thread
if I bleed you'll be the last to know - by Eloise - 02-28-2020, 05:17 PM
RE: if I bleed you'll be the last to know - by Eloise - 03-01-2020, 03:18 AM