[SE] and I will sing no more
for Oliver
Blacksmith

Age: 29 | Height: 5'6 | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 5 - Strg: 20 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 21 - Luck: 22 - Int:
Played by: Oakley Offline
Change author:
MP: 700
OLIVER
His eyes wandered away from the girl ever so slightly, watching as the blue orb approached him slowly. Never had he seen something quite like it. The creature er- light thing reminded him much of the spirit he had once seen. What was this? It felt rude to ask and it would also make him seem uneducated, something he knew not to let slip. Oliver had learned that those who seemed the most innocent or kind were often the most likely to manipulate, thus meaning he should not put any trust into this girl until he knew she was safe. His track record of meeting people from the foreign lands hadn't exactly been the greatest, only one was a positive interactions.

Once more, he turned to look at the girl. The last time he offered his goods, he got into a fight with another person, but she didn't seem like she could hurt him as she was clearly even smaller than him. Reaching into his bag, he pulled out one of the small sacks and held it in his palms, showing off the artwork. "I've started to try and decorate bags... since it's a nice feeling to have your own, personalized bag. Makes you feel like you have something special. You know?" It was still just as useful, it just was a tad bit more colorful than normal.

"If you'd like, I'd be willing to trade a lot of stuff. Honestly, I'm mostly looking for things I cant find in the Hollowed Grounds, so if you have any spices or pigments or really anything special to Halo, I'd be willing to possibly barter." He offered her a faint smile, trying to show that he wasn't going to be stuck up or hard about this. Really, he'd willingly take almost anything she offered, especially when she could always spread good word of his products. Maybe if one person saw the bag and admired it, they'd come to him for even more.
Isn't it amazing
How we can never tell
Who is in an identical hell

Messages In This Thread
[SE] and I will sing no more - by Maea - 03-02-2020, 02:46 AM
RE: [SE] and I will sing no more - by Oliver - 03-03-2020, 11:04 PM
RE: [SE] and I will sing no more - by Maea - 03-03-2020, 11:15 PM
RE: [SE] and I will sing no more - by Oliver - 03-04-2020, 12:42 AM
RE: [SE] and I will sing no more - by Maea - 03-04-2020, 12:56 AM
RE: [SE] and I will sing no more - by Oliver - 03-06-2020, 05:27 PM
RE: [SE] and I will sing no more - by Maea - 03-06-2020, 07:45 PM
RE: [SE] and I will sing no more - by Oliver - 03-16-2020, 11:49 PM