[SE]Morning comes quick bringing tragic goodbyes
Maea Valair
Hollowed Grounds Ambassador / Loreseeker

Age: 30 | Height: 156 cm / 5'1 ft | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 22 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 23 - Int:
Played by: Chan Offline
Change author:
MP: 2197
Maea
And time it waits for no one
It heals them when you die
Shii did like the comb, but mostly for the shiny gold bits. It cared not at all about her sadness, and when its in-the-face attitude did not cause dismay or enough of a reaction, it soon drifted off to investigate a pile of memory snow that had taken on an odd shape. "Jerk," Maea mumbled after it, but smiled, fond for all that it was a tiny troublemaker.

With nothing else to distract her from her childhood friend, Maea sighed and nodded, shifting the bundle in her arms to set it down. There was material for making lanterns there, several of them, but she felt it would be a while before she could leave now. There was too much to say, too many things hovering between them... And to be honest? Without the snapping and accusations, it was still nice to see Amalia. Up and about, looking relatively well.

"I'm glad to hear it," she replied, earnest in her concern for the starwhale. "I... yeah, Sunjata told me. Everything. He came to see me right after. Stumbled into the tavern covered in blood..." Lines of concern appeared on her forehead, both at the memory and as the gazed at the other woman. "I'm so sorry you had to go through that. That it all went so wrong. I... knew both of them too. Peter, and Adam..."

Clenching her jaw to bite back the pain of loss, Maea glanced around. What was she doing here, indeed. "I've enrolled at the Academy. Trying to learn how to controll my magic better." A simple reason, yet so very complicated in execution. Considering the headmistress was far from loved.
And soon you are forgotten
A whisper within a sigh
♦ Violence, magic, thievery is permitted with Maea at all times. DM me if you have any ideas ♦

Messages In This Thread
RE: [SE]Morning comes quick bringing tragic goodbyes - by Maea - 03-03-2020, 09:07 PM