[SE]Morning comes quick bringing tragic goodbyes
Maea Valair
Hollowed Grounds Ambassador / Loreseeker

Age: 30 | Height: 156 cm / 5'1 ft | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 22 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 23 - Int:
Played by: Chan Offline
Change author:
MP: 2197
Maea
And time it waits for no one
It heals them when you die
Her eyes widened at the realization that her friend had met with, spoken to Vi himself. The awe completely overshadowed any jealousy this time, to the point where Maea felt goosebumps rise along her neck.

"What... what was he like?" she asked, a desperate longing in her expression. Maea leaned forward, eager to hear everything Amalia might reveal. The same way she had listened to Delphia as she described Mort.

Amalia did not respond with the same kind of eagerness to the idea of a fight - or even a spar - and the soft suggestion that she didn't want to hurt her made Maea's hackles rise for a moment. Before she realized, that her oldest friend perhaps had more reason than anyone else for thinking her in need of protection. That made the ire drain away as soon as it had flared up, and she sighed, reluctantly giving up on the idea of a bout. At least for today.

"I quite like it," she shrugged. "Sunjata has been teaching me archery, and how to use daggers. Deimos gave me some help on how to build strength and stamina too... It seems fighting might be something I'm actually good at." She threw Amalia a sideways glance.

"I've had some help figuring out why I've been sick all this time. Seems there's something in my body that doesn't work properly; the parts that fight sickness is too weak to do its job. But Loren has been healing me regularly ever since I came here... I haven't been sick like I used to be for a long time." Which was something of a miracle, seeing as she'd always been down with something or other.
And soon you are forgotten
A whisper within a sigh
♦ Violence, magic, thievery is permitted with Maea at all times. DM me if you have any ideas ♦

Messages In This Thread
RE: [SE]Morning comes quick bringing tragic goodbyes - by Maea - 03-17-2020, 12:20 AM