[SE]Morning comes quick bringing tragic goodbyes
Amalia Chandrakant
the Archangel
Baker

Age: 30 | Height: 5'6 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 5 - Strg: 49 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 52 - Luck: 49 - Int:
JYOTI - Mythical - Starwhale (Humpback)
Played by: shark Offline
Change author:
MP: 2580
Amalia
the shield of safrin
"He was beautiful." Amalia's voice is reverent, distant, the adoration and awe clear in her expression and tone as she recalls her meeting with Vi. "The most beautiful thing I've ever seen. Being near Him felt... it felt like I was touching a piece of the universe. The only thing I could compare it to is seeing the ocean for the first time, but even that feels small next to Him." It had been everything to the pious baker, a lifeline she clung to in the days that followed.

She is almost loath for the topic to change, wrinkling her nose in distaste as Sunjata's name comes up again. Though Deimos' earns a very different expression, a smile curling unbidden on her lips, cheeks flushing happily at the thought of her partner. "He's good for that," the Shield agrees, thinking of the many times the Sword had attempted to teach her the same.

And when Maea suggests she may be good at fighting, well... Amalia shrugs. "It makes sense. You spent so long just trying to live. All that fight has to go somewhere, now that you're well. I'm glad, by the way. That you're doing better."
someday we'll find what we're looking for
or maybe not
maybe we'll find something much greater

Messages In This Thread
RE: [SE]Morning comes quick bringing tragic goodbyes - by Amalia - 03-18-2020, 07:55 PM