[SE]Morning comes quick bringing tragic goodbyes
Maea Valair
Hollowed Grounds Ambassador / Loreseeker

Age: 30 | Height: 156 cm / 5'1 ft | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 22 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 23 - Int:
Played by: Chan Offline
Change author:
MP: 2197
Maea
And time it waits for no one
It heals them when you die
She could think of a myriad questions to ask, and the wistful expression on Amalia's face gave her the courage to actually put them out there. "What did he look like? What did he say?" she asked, unable to let the matter drop without at least trying to find out more. This might be the closest she ever got to the creators of the world - to hear tales of them from others - and Maea was eager to find out as much as she could. When she could.

"Thank you," she said, a little abashed when the subject landed on her well-being, the improvements she'd made. "I'm glad you're on your feet again too.. did I already say that? If I did then... well, it's that true." Her gaze shifted away, a little awkward at getting so emotional. It was far easier to contemplate the softness of her friend's voice when she talked about the General, the flush and the smile... Maea knew that expression too well not to notice it. Had worn it all too often recently.

"Did I miss something here?" she asked, a half smile tugging at her lips as she raised a brow at the other woman. "Are you and Deimos..?" They seemed an unlikely pair, but then again, so did Sunjata and her. Was it true then, as they said, that opposites attracted one another?
And soon you are forgotten
A whisper within a sigh
♦ Violence, magic, thievery is permitted with Maea at all times. DM me if you have any ideas ♦

Messages In This Thread
RE: [SE]Morning comes quick bringing tragic goodbyes - by Maea - 03-18-2020, 08:29 PM