Training hold your breath and feel the tension
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 60 - Dext: 75 - Endr: 60 - Luck: 82 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 201
gladiator, picked a fight with the gods, i'm a giant slayer
Ronin worked quickly, wrapping the cloth about Sunjata's hand so it could continue to ice and hopefully reduce the swelling, releasing the limb so he could inspect it for himself. Snorting at the implication that 'time' was all people needed (not because he thought it was bullshit - quite the opposite, actually), Ronin rubbed at his forehead, only to fix the other man with a surprised look as he brought up his childhood. "That sounds a little harsh," he remarked; and that was putting it very, very lightly. "I'm sorry. Glad to see you got over your fear."

Settling properly to sit with Sunjata, Ronin let out a tired whistle at the list of problems his friend was having; they were both in the wars, figuratively and literally, it seemed. "I hear you," he said, and he meant it. "Well, if you need any help here, whether it's getting settled in Torchline or leaving destruction behind you, I'm ready and willing."
bone shaker, dominator, freight train, wreckin' ball, i'm the gladiator
RONIN

Messages In This Thread
RE: hold your breath and feel the tension - by Ronin - 03-18-2020, 06:23 PM