Personal Quest [se] promise me that you'll leave the light on
lantern making PQ
Amalia Chandrakant
the Archangel
Baker

Age: 30 | Height: 5'6 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 5 - Strg: 49 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 52 - Luck: 49 - Int:
JYOTI - Mythical - Starwhale (Humpback)
Played by: shark Offline
Change author:
MP: 2580

The first to arrive is the most expected, a pulse of affection and appreciation sent across the attuned bond as the Sword sets out paint and partakes of snacks, as comfortable a fixture as any other. The lanterns this year will be hard for her, harder than they have for quite some time, and Amalia appreciates the familiarity of him, the bulwark of her lover at her back.

The next to come in is a stranger, but certainly a gregarious one. Taking the dark-haired woman's hand in hers, she squeezes it in greeting before letting go. "Amalia." She hasn't seen this Weaver around before; another Outlander, perhaps? Pleasantly bemused, the baker bobs her head. "No, it's... it's fine. They're for everyone."

The last to arrive is the most surprising, and the one who elicits the warmest smile. "Seiji!" Amalia exhales brightly, relieved to see him here and whole, a fear she hadn't dared to look at easing off her chest. Though her expression dims at his soft question. "Yes. It... yes."

With enough people settled in to begin, the Shield steps out from behind the counter. "I thought it would be nice to... to make lanterns together, this year." To come together in the absence of those who are forever sundered apart. "I have all that we should need... I thought we could do frames first. And the glass lantern, if you wanted to clean it..." This last statement is directed at Seiji, a smile on her face.

No posting order! Time to make the frame for your lantern.
Amalia
Her eyes, they know too much.
She'll treat you like somebody but you just can't touch.

Messages In This Thread
RE: [se] promise me that you'll leave the light on - by Amalia - 03-03-2020, 10:28 PM