(SE) a little too good at misbehaving
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6137
maybe i'll lie to you, maybe i'll play this role
maybe i'll act like my act is together
Sunjata.” He hears at first, shifting where he stands to better focus on her as she approaches. And with it, a slightly fanged bright smile is sent back to her in greeting. “Weaver.” He responds quietly before letting her continue, lifting a scarred hand to brush away the water that’s clung to his eyebrows that threaten to fall into his eyes. He views her a bit more fully now, the scythe above her head, the cloak. Ah, he’d been right to assume she’d fit in well with his Guild.

He steps toward her, then, to take up a space beside her as he looks around the woods one more time. “Rumor has it there’s puddles here that can tell fortunes.” He rumbles somewhat thoughtfully, head tilting as he looks over and down to her when he steps up beside her. “But other than that we needed to talk about the Halo bar.” A brighter smile to that, still filled in with his partial shifting. He’d offer his arm to her if he wasn’t also soaking wet, but for now this works well enough.

Rain trails down his cheeks and neck as he glances around the earth for another one of those magical puddles. “I’ve been given a favor by Neron himself. That favor I plan on being your bar, if you’re still interested.” A wink sent her way, somehow somewhat confident that she hasn’t changed her mind.
maybe i'll cope with life without hope
maybe i'll open the door and fall through the floor
SuNJATA
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
RE: (SE) a little too good at misbehaving - by Sunjata - 03-04-2020, 10:47 PM