(SE) a little too good at misbehaving
Weaver Hale
the Scythe
Warden of the Citadel

Age: 34 | Height: 5'6 | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 4 - Strg: 10 - Dext: 13 - Endr: 21 - Luck: 22 - Int:
Played by: Kyra Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
if it doesn't burn a little
His grin is fanged, quite literally wild, and she wonders if he would always have some animal piece to him when they met. It seemed to be a trend, not that they had met all that frequently for her to really call it a trend, yet. ”Fortunes?” she says with a laugh. ”What a very nice way to put it. From what I’ve heard they show you dreams and nightmares. Though I suppose the Fae think they are prophetic...” Not that she believes much of anything the Fae tell her. Not when they live in a wood so magical everyone ends up turned about three times.

The next part though leaves her grinning. He comes to stand beside her, both of them searching the ground for silly wonder puddles. Even if they could show her nothing good, it was something fun to do. ”Well, I’m glad one of us has met Neron properly,” she mutters, feeling so vastly unimportant in her own home. Not that she had ever been a somebody there, but damn that an outsider (and an Outlander at that), knows her own Warden better than she does.

Not that she is annoyed with Sunjata at this. Quite the contrary. He was presenting her a future on a silver platter, and of course she was ready to take it. ”What if I wasn’t interested anymore?” she teases, the mocking tone of her voice clear. She leaves the jest there for a moment, before continuing. ”So what do we need to do?”

-- weaver

then what's the point in playing with fire?
Photo by Allef Vinicius | Quote by Bridgett Devoue

Messages In This Thread
RE: (SE) a little too good at misbehaving - by Weaver - 03-05-2020, 05:17 PM