(SE) a little too good at misbehaving
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
maybe i'll lie to you, maybe i'll play this role
maybe i'll act like my act is together
Her laugh and explanation incite his own quiet chuckle to leave his throat. “All the same at some point.” He shrugs to that. Whether it be dreams or nightmares, fortunes or follies, it was still something that wasn’t real. A good way to pass the time, however, keep his mind off of things in the long run.

But he comes to stand beside her, searching the earth for those magical puddles, when he hears her mutter and glances over toward her with a slight raise of his brow. “He wandered into the VlamVloed and asked for some drinks and a basket.” A slight smirk crosses his face to this, as if to say what kind of deal it had been. “So I asked for a favor in return. Of course, you’ll likely see him since it is a bit one sided of a deal. I offered him some drinks from the bar when he’s in the area.” Meaning her bar, not his. He hopes she doesn’t mind.

Her teasing, however, has that smirk growing a bit brighter with the pause. He’s half tempted to tell her he’d need to find some other Halovian Natural that knew her way around a bar with a pretty face and the personality to back it up – but he doesn’t. Instead, he takes her question and nods as he steps forward a small amount to pass by a few more normal puddles, still searching. “Well, we need to find a place you want to put it. I’d like to have it be similar to the VlamVloed, much like a Tavern with rooms. One section maybe hidden away for any Guild gatherings.” He turns partially to look back at her with a raise of his brow to that. “Other than that, just tell me when and where and I’ll be there to help you build it up and get it going.
maybe i'll cope with life without hope
maybe i'll open the door and fall through the floor
SuNJATA
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
RE: (SE) a little too good at misbehaving - by Sunjata - 03-05-2020, 05:32 PM