(SE) a little too good at misbehaving
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
maybe i'll lie to you, maybe i'll play this role
maybe i'll act like my act is together
You’re a Halovian natural, you tell me.” There’s clear amusement in his tone as he glances to the huntress at his side. He couldn’t really care less, but based off of the interactions of some Outlanders and some of the Naturals in the Grounds, he can only imagine that Halo probably doesn’t like to be ruled by Outlanders all the same as well.

But he listens with interest, stepping away to scout into a puddle that disappears as soon as he drifts near, pursing his lips somewhat in thought as he steps over where it had been and returns to the space by her. It’s not a big deal if they need to make one, it’s certainly something that can be accomplished easily enough — especially with it being an old house of sorts. Still, he nods his head to her at the mention of a letter, agreeing quietly with that statement.

She grows vibrant with the idea, and he catches her grin with a bright pale smile of his own in response. “Well, I have people in the Grounds that make it. I imagine we’ll just increase it and send reserves up there.” He considers her a moment. “Torchline, however, rumor has it they’re big on smuggling. I plan to move the headquarters there and perhaps snag a few things for us that might be beneficial for both the VlamVloed and the Kraai.” He hums thoughtfully, gaze snapping to the space where he’d seen her raven tattoo once before.

Other than that, we’ll make it work.” His smile shifts to something of a smirk as a puddle catches his eye again and he drifts toward it, staring down with some intensity before it vanishes too and he huffs a bit of annoyance at it.
maybe i'll cope with life without hope
maybe i'll open the door and fall through the floor
SuNJATA
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
RE: (SE) a little too good at misbehaving - by Sunjata - 03-07-2020, 01:12 AM