(SE) a little too good at misbehaving
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
maybe i'll lie to you, maybe i'll play this role
maybe i'll act like my act is together
A snort leaves him at her wink. She has him figured out, all the bits and pieces there to elude that he likely would frequent a bar. And not just for the drink, either. But that’s what made them alike in that regard, too, so it’s not too much of a loss on his end. Still, she suggests a drink to try and with the thought of a hammock in the shade he can’t help the slight light to his eye. “Mmm well, that sounds great.” He agrees – and it does, really. When you’re in the mood for something sweet and different, that is.

Whiskey’s always a good choice.

But when he explains what he sees, hears her offering her own shrug and thoughts he can’t help the quiet chuckle that leaves him as he focuses on pushing those thoughts aside for the possibility of a bright future. “Ah, unlikely, but I suppose I’m not one to know.” A slight purse of his lips at that, a slight smirk crossing his face after. But then she kicks the place of a puddle and says she hasn’t seen anything yet – so he keeps looking. Reaching up briefly to brush the water from running down into his eyes again from the rain, he continues to scout.

He spots one begin to form, and he reaches for her then to try and tug her toward it – hoping she might make it in time to spot something within.
maybe i'll cope with life without hope
maybe i'll open the door and fall through the floor
SuNJATA
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
RE: (SE) a little too good at misbehaving - by Sunjata - 03-12-2020, 11:20 PM