(SE) a little too good at misbehaving
Weaver Hale
the Scythe
Warden of the Citadel

Age: 34 | Height: 5'6 | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 4 - Strg: 10 - Dext: 13 - Endr: 21 - Luck: 22 - Int:
Played by: Kyra Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
if it doesn't burn a little
”Hmm,” she muses at the mention of the Hanged Man. ”Perhaps Torchline is simply an opportunity. I’ll see what I can discover about Raza, though my first encounter didn’t lead to much. Maybe you ought to go be charming...” She shrugs, not knowing how very right she is. Though of course, getting two shady groups to work together seems unlikely anyway.

She cannot quite shake the absence of Korbin in the vision. It didn’t mean anything. It couldn’t mean anything. It’s not like he’d be there all the time with her, or that a puddle would even show him. The puddles don’t show the truth, and yet, the idea of losing him has always scared her enough that the puddle has jangled her nerves.

Shaking her head slightly, she turns her focus back to Sunjata. ”Booze,” she says with a smirk. ”And your capable building hands. We are going to have some construction to do.” She gives him a smile, her mind already thinking about where to get supplies, what they would need, who in Halo might supply some of the goods. It would be good not just for her, but for a lot of the locals. She’d need cooks (there were a few people that came to mind), she’d need food supplies (a few others flick into her head), and all manner of things.

”How have you been? All we’ve done is talk of business.” she asks, wandering toward a dense area of the forest where the rain was a little less.

-- weaver

then what's the point in playing with fire?
Photo by Allef Vinicius | Quote by Bridgett Devoue

Messages In This Thread
RE: (SE) a little too good at misbehaving - by Weaver - 03-17-2020, 05:34 PM