(SE) a little too good at misbehaving
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
maybe i'll lie to you, maybe i'll play this role
maybe i'll act like my act is together
A somewhat brighter grin crosses his face as she offers to get some more information on the owner of the Hanged Man, already appreciating the fact that he’d gotten her into his Guild. It was a wonder he managed to get her to begin with, though he wasn’t complaining at all. Still, he offers a quiet chuckle to her ‘charming’ comment, shaking his head a small amount. “Mmm, well, I’m afraid I’m trying to relax on the amount of charm I offer.” He offers with a playful wink sent her way.

But he asks what he can do to make her dream come true, and she gives him a list. Booze, check. Capable hands? He makes a playful show of inspecting his large, scar flecked hands before lifting his gaze to her and quietly chuckling again. “I certainly have those.” Another playful answer to that, before shifting to follow her into the woods a bit more, letting the rain be caught up by the leaves before landing on his skin.

The mention of how he’s been, however, has him contemplating what’s happened since the last time they’d talked… And Gods, he had been married then. His gaze finds the line of branches that blossom with emerald leaves, shifting toward a vibrant orange hue as he contemplates it. “Well, not bad all things considered. Ruined my marriage within a few weeks, which… I’m pretty alright with, being totally honest.” He glances back to her with another rogue grin. “Rebuilt the Temple here and the Shrine… Made the mistake of going after a dragon in Halo for part of the quest. So now I’m mostly just biding my time in Torchline, trying not to cause more shit than I already have.” A dark brow raises, expression shifting a bit more serious. “How’ve you been?” A tilt of his head to accompany his own returned question.
maybe i'll cope with life without hope
maybe i'll open the door and fall through the floor
SuNJATA
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
RE: (SE) a little too good at misbehaving - by Sunjata - 03-18-2020, 05:14 AM