(SE) a little too good at misbehaving
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
maybe i'll lie to you, maybe i'll play this role
maybe i'll act like my act is together
The idea of telling Weaer about Lusea is certainly tempting. And he nods to her offer of telling her about her one day, that masked smile growing a small amount as he more officially agrees. “Sure.” Something about the warmth of the fire within Halo makes it easier – that and without the piss poor alcohol they offer. Something warm, sweet, strong.

But he explains what happened briefly with the dragon, why he had chosen it. And her question is met with a small shake of his head, running a hand through his water slick hair, slicking it back as if there’s some sort of gel within it when he regards her again, hand resting along the back of his neck at this point. “Unfortunately, we did not.” There’s a clench to his jaw. “We also didn’t expect to find a white dragon.” His gaze finds her again, a rise and fall of his shoulders. “If there is a next time, I’m absolutely running through every option before going in again.” A quiet promise, a quiet vow.

He wouldn’t be made a fool again, made to lose his friends and guildmates over something that could have been prevented.

Instead, he shifts the subject to the Academy, gaze finding her again as she puts out her hand, flame sizzling up from her hand. It sparks a brilliant smirk across his face as he nods, understanding in what she says. “Glad to see it is.” He lets the smile falter a small amount as he considers it. “Like most people from the Grounds, Zariah isn’t exactly a favorite of mine. I’m sure once she finds out about what happened she might want some sort of revenge.” It falters completely as his gaze grows a bit more serious. “I intend to keep my distance from the Academy as much as I can.
maybe i'll cope with life without hope
maybe i'll open the door and fall through the floor
SuNJATA
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
RE: (SE) a little too good at misbehaving - by Sunjata - 03-22-2020, 05:15 AM