(SE) a little too good at misbehaving
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
maybe i'll lie to you, maybe i'll play this role
maybe i'll act like my act is together
The words cause a quiet hum to slip from his throat, and he offers her a small playful smile in response to her light, teasing tone. “I’ve heard that a time or two already. Perhaps I should start listening to advice.” A bit of self-deprecating humor always made him feel a bit better about his stupid and reckless choices nowadays, but he can’t help to keep from saying them. So instead, he steps a bit closer toward her, again as if they’re old friends talking secrets when he tells her of Zariah.

And her question, the idea of revenge and the curiosity within it, has him mulling it over before he crosses his arms across his chest and studies her face for a brief moment before he spills what happened. “Peter died. During the hunt.” He says softly, sadly. “Adam, too. They were members of the guild that came to help us.” The frown that crosses his face seems to cut a bit deeper than initially, and he looks away from the huntress once more to the branches around them. “Seeing as Peter was going to spy on Zariah for me, and a Launceleyn at that, if she ever finds out I was the reason for it I’m sure she’ll come scouting.” Fingers tap against the bare bicep there, against the faint lines of feather tattoos as he regards her again.

She doesn’t know the members of the Guild, but she knows me. It’s a personal thing.” A rise and fall of his shoulders to that.
maybe i'll cope with life without hope
maybe i'll open the door and fall through the floor
SuNJATA
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
RE: (SE) a little too good at misbehaving - by Sunjata - 03-23-2020, 01:44 AM