(SE) a little too good at misbehaving
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
maybe i'll lie to you, maybe i'll play this role
maybe i'll act like my act is together
The warmth of her hand seeps into his soaked shoulder. His head tilts a small amount down toward her, listening while a small smirk crosses his face at the idea of a mutual enemy. “Good.” He rumbles in casual agreeance, not moving away from where he stands beside her as she continues on.

He frowns slightly, looking back over to the branches and the rain that filters down through the leaves. “Loren told me about the Ursur. I was surprised Maea hadn’t told me, but it’s probably for the better that way.” He chuckles quietly, glancing back over to Weaver with a glimmer in his eye that seems to suggest he can be quite protective.

But the mention of the new version of Zariah has him perking up a small amount. “How so?” A question, sparking his interest in how she’s different there than she was here, what it might mean.
maybe i'll cope with life without hope
maybe i'll open the door and fall through the floor
SuNJATA
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
RE: (SE) a little too good at misbehaving - by Sunjata - 03-23-2020, 11:36 PM