(SE) a little too good at misbehaving
Weaver Hale
the Scythe
Warden of the Citadel

Age: 34 | Height: 5'6 | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 4 - Strg: 10 - Dext: 13 - Endr: 21 - Luck: 22 - Int:
Played by: Kyra Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
if it doesn't burn a little
She grins a bit at him at the mention of Maea. ”Maea?” she asks, not in the way you’d ask when you don’t know who someone is, but in the way when you think you know quite a lot. His protective look seems to suggest that perhaps she might be right. ”Also, did Loren tell you about the slabs of meat he kept conjuring?” she says, clearly just amused. Honestly, his tactics had worked well. He’d been the first to get his bell and then the one to ultimately kill the ursur. She’d just been lucky to get the damn bell at all.

”I mean, this is all self professed from Zariah, so take it with a grain of salt,” she says. Clearly Weaver wasn’t totally on board either, but she was willing to give second chances. ”She surprised me though. She knew exactly of the sort of dangers Halo might throw at you, and shockingly, had thought through the ursur. Even if I don’t agree with it. But she’s been out getting to know the locals, and so far, hasn’t tried anything crazy. That said, I don’t entirely believe that she doesn’t have some hopes for something greater...she has at least just learned how to navigate this world a little better.” After all, she’d kept talking of Halo’s supremacy, which was laughable, but one could only expect so much change from someone who calls themselves The Merciless.

-- weaver

then what's the point in playing with fire?
Photo by Allef Vinicius | Quote by Bridgett Devoue

Messages In This Thread
RE: (SE) a little too good at misbehaving - by Weaver - 03-24-2020, 02:29 PM