(SE) a little too good at misbehaving
Weaver Hale
the Scythe
Warden of the Citadel

Age: 34 | Height: 5'6 | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 4 - Strg: 10 - Dext: 13 - Endr: 21 - Luck: 22 - Int:
Played by: Kyra Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
if it doesn't burn a little
”And how’s the break working out for you?” she asks, eyebrows raised, skepticism in her voice. Weaver didn’t know Maea well, but she did know the girl at least, and she had to say, something made sense about the two of them. As much as anyone could make sense with a man like Sunjata in the mix, who she suspected did about as well as she did when it came to proper relationships. ”You either are, or you are not. This inbetween thing…” she shrugs. You loved someone or you didn’t. You wanted them or you didn’t. You just had to figure out the details of what that looked like.

She chuckles though, remembering Loren’s meat. It is far more amusing now than it had been in the moment. Weaver had been too busy trying to figure out how her tiny, candle-sized bits of flame could possibly distract an ursur long enough to steal a bell from it’s neck to really pay attention. Now though? Well, it was always easier to look back on things. ”He threw one of those slabs of meat at Maea’s feet, actually,” she says, a bit of mischief in her eyes.  ”Zariah told him to make our jobs harder when we both failed to get the bell the first time.”

She gives him a look at his last sentence and the frown on his face. ”You say that like magical children are the bad thing,” her look is pointed, given what she is. ”We do not need more Launceleyn’s, though,” she adds with a shake of her head. ”Though I don’t think she’s buttering me up. No, I think she’s changing her tactics. For better or worse though, I am not sure.”

-- weaver

then what's the point in playing with fire?
Photo by Allef Vinicius | Quote by Bridgett Devoue

Messages In This Thread
RE: (SE) a little too good at misbehaving - by Weaver - 03-25-2020, 05:55 PM