(SE) a little too good at misbehaving
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
maybe i'll lie to you, maybe i'll play this role
maybe i'll act like my act is together
A small shrug is granted back toward Weaver. She might not understand it, but somehow it’s the only thing that makes sense to him in this very moment. A moment to breathe, to think, to realize that the flame isn’t coming back. To grieve and get over her like he had in those three years since she died the first time, ready to move on and figure things out. Only to have her waltz back in like it was yesterday and ruin everything he had built up.

But it did allow him to open up more now – his past not so secretive as it had once been. Talking of her not as painful as it once had been.

So eh focuses on the comment of the army instead, arm partially shifting to cover in long navy feathers, lifting it as a sort of umbrella for her with a wink. “As a person that’s been involved with arranged marriages, they’re absolute shit.” He confirms before snorting lightly. “Just… Let me know if she threatens you or anything. I hear she likes to do that.” His smile only grows when she directly looks at him – laughter ringing from the air around them.

His grin is Cheshire in nature as he regards her. “Absolutely not. I expect you to put that flame of yours up somewhere quite unpleasant.” He winks once more, turning a small amount and peeking through the trail where they might be able to head back toward the grounds or home. “And that’s exactly why I like you.” He adds, a deep chuckle leaving him before he gestures with his freehand, a quiet question of should they start to head back to avoid the rain.
maybe i'll cope with life without hope
maybe i'll open the door and fall through the floor
SuNJATA
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
RE: (SE) a little too good at misbehaving - by Sunjata - 03-26-2020, 06:57 PM