(SE) a little too good at misbehaving
Weaver Hale
the Scythe
Warden of the Citadel

Age: 34 | Height: 5'6 | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 4 - Strg: 10 - Dext: 13 - Endr: 21 - Luck: 22 - Int:
Played by: Kyra Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
if it doesn't burn a little
Weaver chuckles as he turns his arm into a feathered umbrella for her. She, at least, had a cloak and a hood, while he, on the other hand, is simply drenched. Maybe this is why he does not bother to shield himself. ”Was your failed marriage arranged, or have you made marriage a habit?” she asks with a raised brow, curious. In truth, he simply does not strike her as the marrying type, except for that perfect person. And perhaps his best chance at that was dead, or perhaps not. It was hard to know for certain who else might come along. Though she was not sure marriage was really all it was cracked up to be.

”Oh, she will probably threaten me daily. She does not exactly like me, nor I her.” But she knows what he means, and she appreciates the gesture. Korbin may not trust Sunjata, but Weaver does. There is something protective about him, not unlike her own protectiveness toward those she cares about. And yes, she does care about him, though in a friendly sort of way.

She laughs at his response as well, the sound bright and pleased. ”I would, but she could probably just put it out.” Weaver isn’t sure what magic the Archmage has, exactly, other than life drain for certain, but she doesn’t doubt that the woman has a way to counter anything. ”Though perhaps not before she got a nasty little burn…” Weaver adds, grin sly.

Sunjata gestures at the path for them to head back, and Weaver nods, tired of the rain and with no real desire to stick around in the Greatwood. It was not a place she had really explored or really cared to, as of yet. She begins to make her way along the path, keeping pace with Sunjata as best she can (or perhaps really, it is him keeping pace with her much shorter legs).

-- weaver

then what's the point in playing with fire?
Photo by Allef Vinicius | Quote by Bridgett Devoue

Messages In This Thread
RE: (SE) a little too good at misbehaving - by Weaver - 03-26-2020, 08:05 PM