(SE) a little too good at misbehaving
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
maybe i'll lie to you, maybe i'll play this role
maybe i'll act like my act is together
He was made to thrive within the water – oceans, rivers, floodwaters. Rain was nothing in comparison, feeling more like a breath of fresh air when it arrived, wiping away past mistakes. He doesn’t mind when he’s soaked to the brim, but for Weaver? An umbrella of sorts is an easy offering – water rolling from the tightness and waterproof outer exterior of his feathers. At her comment, however, he does chuckle lightly to that. “I hate marriage actually. But I’m not so great with words and got roped into the last one.” He shrugs. “Didn’t last long though.” He shrugs to that, finding it an easy explanation rather than ‘Yeah, I cheated on her with my Ascended doctor after a blood test.’

So he listens as she comments that they don’t care for one another. It’s both a pro and a con, meaning it’ll be unlikely for Zariah to want to bring Weaver into any sort of plans. But a con in the idea that it might put her in some extra sort of danger. And with Sunjata in Torchline, his eyes within Halo hardly there anymore? Well, it was cause for some deep rooted anxieties. But he trusts Weaver as well, enough to be sure she’d do the right thing when it came down to it in keeping herself safe.

Her laugh is a nice ring as they begin to walk, keeping his pace slow to keep the umbrella above her head. “I heard she has influencing magic as well. Try to change your mind if she touches you.” He muses thoughtfully. “There might be ways around it, we’ll have to research it. Just… Keep her at an arms length.” He snorts, winking to her, chuckling loudly when she mentions she’d get a nasty little burn. “I can see it.
maybe i'll cope with life without hope
maybe i'll open the door and fall through the floor
SuNJATA
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
RE: (SE) a little too good at misbehaving - by Sunjata - 03-26-2020, 08:58 PM