(SE) a little too good at misbehaving
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
maybe i'll lie to you, maybe i'll play this role
maybe i'll act like my act is together
There’s a deeper chuckle that leaves him at her thoughts on him. “Ah, well.” He hums at first, unsure how to exactly explain the fact that if someone got under his skin enough in just the right way, that he was relatively easy to manipulate. But it doesn’t seem quite like a conversation for today among the rain, so he glances to her with another quiet sigh. “To be honest it was a pride thing. Bluffs called and what not.” A shrug of his shoulders to that. But in the end, it was a web woven and a web caught, a web destroyed by a night of Ascended bites.

The rain is harder here, and he ignores it as it pounds against his shoulders and rolls down his feathers, explaining what he does know of Zariah, and at her comment he offers a swift nod. “It’s something to try.” He offers with a small shrug as the pathway becomes a bit clearer and he looks over and down toward her with another rogue grin. “So if you need to get ahold of me quickly, I’ve got a house up by the lighthouse in Aumakua I’m fixing up.” A slight tilt of his head to that. “Maea will know where it is if you need to show up.
maybe i'll cope with life without hope
maybe i'll open the door and fall through the floor
SuNJATA
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
RE: (SE) a little too good at misbehaving - by Sunjata - 03-27-2020, 09:04 PM