(SE) a little too good at misbehaving
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
maybe i'll lie to you, maybe i'll play this role
maybe i'll act like my act is together
Her nudge of an elbow causes a deeper chuckle to leave him, masking over the pain that that conversation might cause. But he inhales deeply, shaking his head to her eventually, gaze narrowing as though there were some game or something he’d have to find just to get her back for the ease she’d had in nudging his side. “You have pointy elbows.” He says instead, raising a brow in some sort of feigned offense.

But he tells her of Torchline, where his home is located and the likes, and he nods to her as he focuses on the trail ahead, guiding her toward the left when the trail begins to split – pretty sure that’s the way to get back to the Grounds. “I always somewhat wanted a house by the ocean.” He agrees quietly, something nostalgic in the tone he gives her before shaking his head and nodding to her comment of information.

Torchline it is. I’m not exactly welcome too much in the Grounds right now.” Of course, it happens before Deimos attacks him, but it’ll be evident soon enough. “This way leads back to the Grounds. But we can head toward the Mathair if you plan on heading to Halo immediately? I imagine you might want to dry off before the rain freezes to your cloak.” He winks to her, nudging her back with his own elbow and a raised brow.
maybe i'll cope with life without hope
maybe i'll open the door and fall through the floor
SuNJATA
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
RE: (SE) a little too good at misbehaving - by Sunjata - 03-30-2020, 02:39 AM