(SE) a little too good at misbehaving
Weaver Hale
the Scythe
Warden of the Citadel

Age: 34 | Height: 5'6 | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 4 - Strg: 10 - Dext: 13 - Endr: 21 - Luck: 22 - Int:
Played by: Kyra Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
if it doesn't burn a little
She laughs, amused. ”So I have been told by both of my brothers.” she says, though the statement is tinged with the nostalgia of a past long gone. ”My older brother taught me to fight. He was always stronger, faster, but he taught me to use elbows and knees. More powerful when you are smaller and weaker.” It had worked too, and she often fought dirty, using those pointy elbows and a well placed knee. You had to know your advantages to use them.

His tone too is nostalgic, and perhaps it’s just the time of year that brings them to thinking of the past, of the things that had been. Or perhaps they are always thinking of these things, and it just feels heavier in the gray, rainy day. ”Was there an ocean, where you came from?” She asks, wondering about the place that was once his home. He had told her some, but only pieces. They head to the left, which is probably the right direction, but she’s never really sure in the Greatwood if she’s actually heading in the right direction. Granted, this place wants her to leave, so likely it would make sure she walked in that direction.

”Oh? What trouble did you get into now?” she asks, though she doesn’t sound displeased at the idea. She knows who she is working for, after all, who she has become friends with. Weaver nods as he suggests the Grounds first. She jerks sideways slightly at his own elbow, though too late. ”You have a less pointy elbow, but it is still a good weapon.” She says, rubbing her side with an amused chuckle. ”And the Grounds is probably a good idea. I’m not sure the cold resistance magic is strong enough to keep me from turning into a popsicle.” And Korbin would be pissed if she turned into a popsicle.

-- weaver

then what's the point in playing with fire?
Photo by Allef Vinicius | Quote by Bridgett Devoue

Messages In This Thread
RE: (SE) a little too good at misbehaving - by Weaver - 03-30-2020, 02:24 PM