(SE) a little too good at misbehaving
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
maybe i'll lie to you, maybe i'll play this role
maybe i'll act like my act is together
There’s a hum of a chuckle that leaves his throat at her comment about fighting and pointy elbows. “I boxed quite a bit in Korofi.” He offers with a slightly nostalgic smile. “But growing up I was mostly taught a variety of ways to fight. Was trained in subduing and restraining, mostly.” A shrug to that – no brothers had taught him, but it had been something that instructors had come in for to ensure he got the best training for it.

He forgets about it momentarily as she asks if there was an ocean where he’s from, and the smile that crosses his face to that is somewhat wider, perhaps a hint sadder. “There was.” He replies at first, tilting his head toward her while they continue down the path. “My sister and I used to sneak out to go visit it all the time.” Might have gotten the shit kicked out of him by his father for it, but in his mind it had always been worth it.

The question of what trouble he’d gotten into has him rolling his eyes playfully before he nudges his elbow out toward her and pegs her in the side. “The usual sort, really.” He replies easily, before grinning to her when she tells him his elbows are less pointy. “I’ll keep it in mind.” He offers her with another playful wink, though he wasn’t truly ever in the habit of throwing elbows. When it comes down to it, it is what it is.

To the Grounds, then. Get you dried off and then you can head back.” He hums with another soft chuckle.
maybe i'll cope with life without hope
maybe i'll open the door and fall through the floor
SuNJATA
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
RE: (SE) a little too good at misbehaving - by Sunjata - 03-30-2020, 04:19 PM