(SE) a little too good at misbehaving
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
maybe i'll lie to you, maybe i'll play this role
maybe i'll act like my act is together
He nods his head to her when she questions the boxing. “It was illegal there, but when I joined the rebellion it was sort of a front for gambling.” A small half smile creeps along his face to that – but he explains what he was trained in, gaze drifting back over to Weaver when the question hits. “I was a part of the section in Korofi that made the laws and enforced them.” He considers her for a moment, gaze scanning her face as he decides whether to tell her or not. “My father… He was the current leader of it, the king of the county essentially. So when I was born, they raised me and taught me what I’d need to know to take his place and keep the status quo.” A rise and fall of his shoulders to that.

But instead, he focuses on the ocean and the nostalgia it brings, the sweet memories that arrive with it. A nod is given toward it sounding like fun – and it had been, for a time, before they’d been split after he’d won his trial and had to go to the front lines of everything. “Her name is Saartjie.” He says, voice steady and smooth along the jumble of letters that make up her name. “And your brothers?” He asks with a tilt of his head.

The walk is easy enough, however, and he chuckles a bit more with her as she mentions she’ll grow too soft. “I never saw snow before arriving here.” He replies with a slight twist of his face, a scrunch of his nose. “Can’t say I’m a fan of it nor the cold.
maybe i'll cope with life without hope
maybe i'll open the door and fall through the floor
SuNJATA
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
RE: (SE) a little too good at misbehaving - by Sunjata - 03-30-2020, 08:41 PM