(SE) a little too good at misbehaving
Weaver Hale
the Scythe
Warden of the Citadel

Age: 34 | Height: 5'6 | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 4 - Strg: 10 - Dext: 13 - Endr: 21 - Luck: 22 - Int:
Played by: Kyra Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
if it doesn't burn a little
He fills her in on details of his old life, and she tries to imagine it. Perhaps it was not unlike Caido, in some way, but she cannot quite slot the pieces together. It is hard for her to imagine other worlds though, having never been exposed to what else is out there. ”I am sorry you were pulled from your life, though I admit, I cannot imagine you as a king,” she says, though her words are playful. He was a king in his own way, creating an empire and a guild, mastering secrets and whispers. He just wasn’t the sort of king that needed a crown.

”A pretty name,” she says, and some female counterpart to Sunjata comes to mind. Probably entirely wrong, but minds are prone to creating and concocting. ”My older brother was Erebor, though he passed away a few years ago. My younger brother is Korbin, and he’s still a proper pain in my ass.” More so than he used to be, though she leaves that out for now. She loves him all the same, even if he’s a moody teenager.

She chuckles as he admits to not seeing snow. ”I never saw an ocean before. Or anything green, for that matter. Not unless it was grown inside.” He wasn’t missing much when it came to snow, really, though some part of her would always be partial to it. Even if it was a little frozen hell, it was her hell.

-- weaver

then what's the point in playing with fire?
Photo by Allef Vinicius | Quote by Bridgett Devoue

Messages In This Thread
RE: (SE) a little too good at misbehaving - by Weaver - 03-31-2020, 02:42 PM