(SE) eyes covered with ink and bleach
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
SUNJATA
Of course, the griffin doesn’t remain on the floor for long. Already, when another person steps in does she begin to paw at the countertop – having grown rather large as of late and to the point where her ears can be seen on the other side of the bar, peeking over the top. And for a moment, Sunjata considers shooing her out or moving her literally anywhere else.

But then the voice reaches him while he continues to search in the drawer for the smokes before giving up and closing it to focus his steel gaze on the man that’s addressed him. “Mhm, that’s me.” He offers, voice deep and accented as well. His head tilts somewhat as he focuses on the man, the voice somewhat familiar though he can’t quite place it.

I’m Sunjata. What can I get for you?” He asks with a slight raise of his brow, resting his forearms on the table, one hand incredibly bruised and somewhat scratched up, bruises to his chest and face. It’s obvious he’s favoring one side of him currently, but he pretends not to notice, waiting patiently to see what the man might want.
i'll never be that me again
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
RE: (SE) eyes covered with ink and bleach - by Sunjata - 03-06-2020, 08:14 AM