(SE) eyes covered with ink and bleach
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
SUNJATA
A brow lifts at the mention of manual labor – something well needed in the Grounds. And he surveys Rance a bit more fully, spotting muscle and the like with a hardy exterior. Yes, he’d certainly do well. Not bad on the eyes either. Plus, the fact that he can do transcription work as well is an added bonus – so far Sunjata’s been the only one keeping track of inventory within the VlamVloed. Perhaps a second hand would be needed when he begins to shift his attention toward Torchline anyway.

So he offers a slightly wider smile to the man, shifting in place before the smile shifts to a wince and his free hand moves to the bandage along his side – the gift from Deimos during the hunt – and he pauses just enough to pour himself a glass as well, hoping to drown out the pain of it a bit longer. “All pretty necessary things.” He rumbles with a slight smirk, mask up and on high for hiding everything else within him, the storms that rampaged within.

I’ve got… Two rooms open right now.” He offers quietly, one was Maea’s and the thought of that has him swallowing a bit hard as he focuses his attention on the glass in his own hand. “I’d be willing to let you stay in one for some extra help around here. Let’s say… Help out with the inventory and bartending when necessary and perhaps some fixes here and there?” An avian tilt of his head that Rance might understand somewhere deeper.
i'll never be that me again
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
RE: (SE) eyes covered with ink and bleach - by Sunjata - 03-10-2020, 06:35 AM