(SE) eyes covered with ink and bleach
Rance Grenier
Wanderer

Age: 33 | Height: 6' | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 2 - Strg: 13 - Dext: 15 - Endr: 15 - Luck: 12 - Int:
Played by: Mercedes Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Rance didn’t miss the wince, or the move to hold a covered injury. The only thing that kept him from asking for details was that he didn’t want to hurt his chances of employment. There would be time to ask probing questions when he knew Sunjata’s limits a little better. Meanwhile, the fact that he could write fast and well hadn’t always been appreciated in the humbler villages back home, so it was good to hear it being given as much weight as the ability to swing a hammer or lift a hay bale. His smile widened a bit in silent agreement as Sunjata continued.

He nodded as the number of rooms was listed, automatically fitting the requested jobs into what he knew he could do. The question in the head tilt brought his thoughts up short, and his brows rose, head turning almost turning to give Sunjata a curious side-eye before he stopped himself mid turn. “That sounds like an excellent deal. Kinder than I expected, to be honest, seein’ as I’m as far from local as one can get.” He hummed and took another sip on his drink. “I can safely say I’ve never bartended before, but I’m no stranger to keeping an inventory. And I’d like to think I’m a quick student.” That brought the fading smile back as he swirled his drink lazily before finishing it off and setting the glass on the bar. “Good booze, too. You keep your own stills?”

Messages In This Thread
RE: (SE) eyes covered with ink and bleach - by Rance - 03-17-2020, 03:05 AM