(SE) eyes covered with ink and bleach
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
SUNJATA
A silent agreement, he imagines, based off the slightly wider smile he’s granted. But he waits until Rance says something to make it easier, a more official sort of agreement granted. Luckily, with the whiskey and the ability to keep his wound covered for the most part with the hand, not moving quite so much anymore, he finds his patience easily there. And when the other man speaks, it does spark a quiet chuckle from Sunjata. As far from local as one can get? He was too, once upon a time. “I’ve been there before.” He agrees with a small hint of a smirk crossing his face.

The mention of never bartending before, Sunjata nods. “It’s pretty easy. Mostly they’ll come in with something to trade for a drink, and you just get them what they want.” It’s the most straight forward part of his job, really. But he lifts his own glass to his lips when Rance speaks again, mentioning the alcohol and he swallows – relishing the burn before setting the glass on the bar top as well, letting his steel return to the other attuned.

A few naturals make certain ones for me in exchange for favors.” He offers easily, a slight shrug. Most of them were labor tasks, some were for protection of a sort, and others were for a bit more… Shadier reasons, but he did whatever he could to get what the bar needed to function. It was no Rathskeller, after all. Even with the wine spiders or without.
i'll never be that me again
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
RE: (SE) eyes covered with ink and bleach - by Sunjata - 03-18-2020, 05:08 AM