(SE) eyes covered with ink and bleach
Rance Grenier
Wanderer

Age: 33 | Height: 6' | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 2 - Strg: 13 - Dext: 15 - Endr: 15 - Luck: 12 - Int:
Played by: Mercedes Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Rance had been dancing around it, but Sunjata apparently got the hint and, from the sounds of it, was another victim of the portal snatching. Rance itched to ask him what it had been like for him, how he’d adapted and survived, how he’d come to own a tavern, of all things. The ‘later’ category of questions was definitely piling up. But the conversation was moving on to talk of duties and payment, something vastly more important the Rance’s own survival.

Rance’s expression was doubtful when Sunjata said that job was simple. He’d noticed that reading the signs had come naturally, at least, so he wasn’t afraid of reading the labels — or doing the inventory, of course — but he definitely had at least one question about how the trade system worked. A question that only became more urgent as his query about the source of the booze was brought up. “This is the first time I’ve lived or worked anywhere that has a barter system for a fuckin’ bar.” He shook his head slightly, obviously bemused. “My people never really had places of business like this and hu—” He stumbled over ‘humans’, cleared his throat, and continued. “The people who did only accepted nobility-issued coin. Though, Maea did tell me that’s not really a thing around here.”

Messages In This Thread
RE: (SE) eyes covered with ink and bleach - by Rance - 03-22-2020, 01:56 AM