(SE) eyes covered with ink and bleach
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
SUNJATA
As Rance comments on the bartering system, Sunjata can’t help the smirk that crosses his face with the response. A chuckle leaving him that bothers the wound but he doesn’t seem to pay attention – ignoring it the best he can for the amusement he finds. Rance might feel a bit of it slip through the Attuned bond to him as well, while Sunjata leans against the bar and finally fishes back into that drawer to pull out those cigarettes he’d been trying to find earlier.

You and me both.” He says, putting the cigarette into his mouth and lighting it with the lighter Libbs had made him. But he listens to Rance continue nonetheless, focusing on what kind of world he had been from before falling in here much like he had. The mention of nobility-issued coin has him nodding in understanding and yet still some hint of distaste that causes him to frown a small amount, exhaling a puff of smoke. “I’m used to coin, too. This seems a bit easier at least – if you’re capable and good with your hands you can pretty much get whatever you want.” A wry smile to that. “Got quite a few things when I first arrived by simply offering people to help pull in the harvest or fix a roof or two.” A shrug to that.

He focuses on Rance again with a bit more of an intense look, steel eyes bright as he drags from the cigarette and leans back a small amount. “This used to be a colleague’s house. When he died it sat empty, and after the last bar burned down I put this together. After that, well, business speaks for itself.” He offers, gesturing with his hand to the people that fill in random seats around them.
i'll never be that me again
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
RE: (SE) eyes covered with ink and bleach - by Sunjata - 03-22-2020, 05:34 AM