(SE) eyes covered with ink and bleach
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
SUNJATA
Sunjata does manage a quiet chuckle to the other attuned with the idea of fairness. “Exactly.” He offers quietly in response, corner of his lip raising in a small smirk that fades when he drags from the cigarette and exhales the smoke through his nose while he focuses on Rance. “Always keep what you’re good at hidden until they make their deal, that way you’re not offering too much.” A friendly tip, accompanied with a wink toward the other man.

But then his gaze sharpens and he explains how the bar had come to be, and he offers an easy nod to Rance with the quiet uncorking of a bottle to add a bit more to his glass. He focuses on Rance once more when the other attuned’s attention returns to him as well. A half tilt of his head with a nod is given, that same kind of mischievous grin crossing his face. “I did.” A bit of preening feathers, if you will. He’d done well, all things considered.

The question of how long ago, however, has him sitting up a bit more fully, dragging from the cigarette in his hand and taking a deep sip of the glass before his fingers tap against the top of the bar. “Mmm well, I want to say he died last Leafchange. I can’t fully remember. But the old bar burned down at the end of Deepfrost, and I opened this up the beginning of Flowerbirth?” He muses, turning his steel gaze back to Rance with a small shrug.
i'll never be that me again
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
RE: (SE) eyes covered with ink and bleach - by Sunjata - 03-25-2020, 05:32 AM