(SE) eyes covered with ink and bleach
Rance Grenier
Wanderer

Age: 33 | Height: 6' | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 2 - Strg: 13 - Dext: 15 - Endr: 15 - Luck: 12 - Int:
Played by: Mercedes Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
The advice and the wink widens Rance’s faint smirk into a brief, sharp grin. He nods his head to the side, acknowledging the other man’s point. “I’m a little out of practice when it comes to bargaining. I’ll just have to hope the people around here are too nice to take advantage,” he replies with an edge of sardonic humor, fully aware that he wasn’t likely to encounter much of that. ‘Fairness’ was, after all, a matter of perspective.

The conversation shifts to the VlamVloed and how Sunjata came to own it. It takes a second of mental backpedaling (for Rance and his player), but he fits Sunjata’s mentions of ‘fixing a roof or two’ with refitting his associate’s house as a tavern and comes to the conclusion that Sunjata likely has more than one reason to be pleased with how things turned out. The mischievous grin suits the man, as does the pride, and Rance appreciates the view as his attention stays on the timing of the tavern’s history. A recitation that has his expression going from sardonic to mildly confused. Still amused, but with raised eyebrows and his grin a little more crooked. “I’m only guessin’ that you’re talkin’ about seasons and not just months.” He turns his empty glass on on the bar top, fingers needing to keep active as he relaxes. “Either way, if you did even half of this on your own, it’s impressive.”

Messages In This Thread
RE: (SE) eyes covered with ink and bleach - by Rance - 03-27-2020, 01:30 AM