(SE) eyes covered with ink and bleach
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
SUNJATA
You’ve a good eye.” Sunjata rumbles with a quieter chuckle to that, shrugging lightly in agreement as he tries to keep from moving his side too much. A long draw from the cigarette is granted, the taste of ash on his tongue as he exhales, head tilting slightly before he nods to the follow up question. “The scar was mostly what kept things in, from what I know.” He offers with a small conspirators smirk crossing his face.

In Deepfrost, there’s a time called LongNight. There’s no sun for at least two weeks, pure darkness. And with it, here in the Grounds at least, monsters roam.” He leans back a small amount, steel gaze focusing on Rance and the seriousness of the conversation. “It’s pretty shit if you ask me, I’ve only been through one of them.” Honestly, that was enough for him.
i'll never be that me again
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
RE: (SE) eyes covered with ink and bleach - by Sunjata - 03-31-2020, 07:53 PM