(SE) eyes covered with ink and bleach
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
SUNJATA
A quiet chuckle leaves him at Rance’s initial comment, shrugging lightly as he goes to pour a glass of water for himself and the other attuned. “It gets much worse.” He offers easily, making no point to make it seem better than it is. Life here was hard, brutal, intense. But it was also beautiful.

The barrier was mostly meant to keep the Voice within. The monsters of LongNight I think only remain here. The Voice, though? She’s freed.” At least, that’s as far as he’d learned about it. The mention of building this place though has him shaking his head to it. This wasn’t a place that would keep the Grounders safe. He wasn’t even sure where the best place for that would be other than maybe getting out of the Grounds for surrounding areas. “No, last year we stayed in the Temple. Half of the Grounds stayed in the Monster Hunter’s Guild as well, though that burned down.” A shrug, lifting the glass to his lips.
i'll never be that me again
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
RE: (SE) eyes covered with ink and bleach - by Sunjata - 04-02-2020, 12:16 AM